kirstenauthor

Read.Write.Review.Obsess

I am a hopeless romantic who will one day be swept of her feet by a white knight. Until then I will continue to write/read/review about alpha heroes.

City of Glass

City of Glass  - Cassandra Clare An amazing end to the trilogy. I love the adventures of Jace and Clary. The entire series is one shocking moment after another. This made me laugh and cry. The death of Max really shocks me. He's 9 years old, and it seems terribly unfair. Now i have read this book before, but due to the release of the next in the series I thought I would re-read. This meant i knew max was going to die, but it didnt make it any easier.

I love the fact that Jace and Clary got together. It's meant to be. From the very first novel, these too were destined and i love that about this story. Jace is my favourite charater in this series. He arragont and in some part cruel, but when he's near Clary, his world almost caves in on him. He's not any nicer, he's still the Jace he was, but complete.

An amazing finale to the series. Clare's world has so much content and information. You can tell a lot of research went into this series. One of my Favourite books ever!!!!