kirstenauthor

Read.Write.Review.Obsess

I am a hopeless romantic who will one day be swept of her feet by a white knight. Until then I will continue to write/read/review about alpha heroes.

Protecting What's His

Protecting What's His - Tessa Bailey Okay, so all my Lady Parts stood up to attention at this book. The Uber alpha male is a particular vice of mine. I love em.

This was more of an erotic tale with a bit suspense that was building for the entire book, but Derek's possessive, jealousness more than made up for it. This was very easy to read and although there wasn't much dialogue, the inner thinking of their brains was humorous and endearing.

Derek was an all brawn cop, arrogant but oh so yummy. he was no nonsense tough Chicago Policemen. -yum! No enough handcuff play for me!!

ok so our heroine was slightly damaged although there was no moping which was so refreshing. Her relationship with her sister was quick witted and realistic.

Would recommend this to anyone who loves a Alpha male in uniform.. sometimes.

Favourite Quotes:

"Like a living thing, the swift and potent possessiveness she provoked in him stretched and vibrated in his belly. He’d wanted women before, but not like this."

“Let me be clear, Ginger, since you insist on talking in circles. I want you underneath me in my bed. I want to be buried inside you so deep that I have to remind you of your own name. And I want those motherfuckers leering at you from the other side of the bar to smell me on you for a week afterward.”

“The longer it takes me to get between your thighs, the rougher I’m going to be when I finally get there. Understand?”

“Listen to me, baby. From the time we walk in the door to my apartment, you will have less than a minute before I put my cock inside you. No foreplay. No kissing. There won’t be any time, because you’ve got me strung so damn tight I can barely think straight. I need you to keep yourself wet for me on the ride home. Starting now.” Reaching across the car’s console, he yanked her skirt high on her thighs. “Put your hand between your legs, Ginger.”

“Do you feel that, baby? That’s your man moving inside you.”