kirstenauthor

Read.Write.Review.Obsess

I am a hopeless romantic who will one day be swept of her feet by a white knight. Until then I will continue to write/read/review about alpha heroes.

Zero

Zero - Sam Crescent Okay, so Killer left off with Prue getting shot, and Zero pining over Sophia. I wasn't sure that the romance was going to be believable because I felt that he was too hung up on Sophia. But, I was proved wrong.

Zero made a mistake 10 years ago which should have been dead and buried, however the past comes back to haunt him.. and take the club with him. One thing you can count on with Sam Crescent books is that her villains are evil and he was awful! I hated him along with the rest of the club. Which off course makes the book so much better.

The sex was off the charts steamy, and was grateful that the chemistry between Prue and Zero worked incredibly well.

I love to read series where the previous hero and heroine are there but I especially love The Skulls series because every book is like a continuing saga that has a couple at centre stage.

At time this story was gut wrenching, and sad (poor Whizz) but at other time funny and sexy.

Recommended for all MC club lovers