kirstenauthor

Read.Write.Review.Obsess

I am a hopeless romantic who will one day be swept of her feet by a white knight. Until then I will continue to write/read/review about alpha heroes.

Lyon's Price

Lyon's Price - Mina Carter Cyborg Lyon is kidnapped by humans to be studied and dissected. En route, he meets Samara, who treats him after he's been given 'hospitality' from his captors. After treating him for his injuries, he manages to slip out if the restraints and escape to his own ship taking her with him... after a bout of really hot sex... whilst the alarms are still going off. Those that stole him are still after him, and so pursue him through the galaxy.

This is the first book by Mina Carter that I have read, and I was very impressed. I liked her style of writing it was witty and original. I loved Lyon. He was a typical Leo. Very Hard-headed, yet admitted when he was wrong.

Many of the cyborg books I've read are all about the cyborgs being created by humans.. which is true in this case, however it seemed the humans were lead by something more divine. I liked that. made it seem more human. As per my obsession with Alpha males, this did not disappoint. I need a Lyon in my life.. yum.