kirstenauthor

Read.Write.Review.Obsess

I am a hopeless romantic who will one day be swept of her feet by a white knight. Until then I will continue to write/read/review about alpha heroes.

Control

Control - Sam Crescent Duke is the president of the Trojans MC. Holly was the daughter of the ex-president. Duke has wanted Holly for years but her age and a rotten ex-wife has kept him from claiming her.

Holly doesn't care much for the MC life, having a bad experience with one member and knowing the pain her mother went through. But when Duke decides its time to claim her as his old lady, loyalty and love will be tested.

This MC romance was everything that I expected from Sam Crescent. As a relatively new fan of MC romance, I find Sam's romantic suspense stories to be one of the best so far. 'Control' was a easy-to-read, engaging, passionate romance. Duke was your typical alpha-male, but what I loved about 'control' (and pretty much most of Sam's MC books) was that he was loyal completely to his woman. Holly, as you might expect had reservations about entering the MC lifestyle. This was handled well, and was believable.

A great read from a great author. Will I buy more of Sam Crescent's MC books.. definitely, as long as she keeps writing them ...